Are you a Consumer Credit Firm wanting Compliance Support?
Whether you are a start-up or an established firm, we are here to provide consumer credit regulatory support to firms like yours.
Who do we support?
We specialise in supporting Consumer Credit firms who require both limited and full permissions to trade.
We find that most firms require full permissions. But if you are uncertain, please use the FCA decision tool to help you decide.
Unsure if you need to be regulated?
If you perform or are intending to perform any of the following activities, you will need FCA authorisation :-
- entering into a regulated credit agreement as a lender;
- debt adjusting;
- exercising, or having the right to exercise, the lender’s rights and duties under a regulated credit agreement;
- debt counselling;
- credit broking;
- debt collecting;
- debt administration;
- entering into a regulated consumer hire agreement as owner;
- exercising, or having the right to exercise, the owner’s rights and duties under a regulated consumer hire agreement;
- providing credit information services;
- providing credit references;
- operating an electronic system in relation to lending;
FCA Application Process
We can help any Consumer Credit firm wanting to apply for authorisation with the FCA.
View our Direct Authorisation page for more information.
The FCA require that a comprehensive business plan is submitted as part of the application process. The business plan is key to showing who and how the business will be run. And how it fulfils its regulatory requirements.
We can help you with your application process. For example, the application form, business plan requirements and any additional compliance policies and procedures.
In addition, once your application has been accepted and the authorisation of senior managers is in place, our support doesn’t end there.
Our Compliance Support packages are tailored to provide ongoing support for your firm.